We threw my little sister's baby shower in Florida on November 7th.
Even as I type those words, it feels weird. My little sister's baby shower?! How is it possible that she is going to be a mommy in less than a month?
I still think of her as my shadow following me around when I was like 10. (she still loved me then and wanted to be like me! Ha!)
Anyway, here are just a few pics of that day. I was way too busy to take pictures during the shower, so thank you to my brother, Ryan and his girl friend Roslyn for being photographers and thanks to Debbie for letting them use her camera! :)
food table
food table, cont.
cupcakes! (aren't those toppers adorable? ETSY!!)
mmm...brownie cupcakes!
There's Kerrigan! (in the little frame)
(favors)
My brother, Ryan...who totally cheated at the clothes pin game. (he grabbed all those clothespins off the table when I wasn't looking! Ha!)
The little momma!
She is so cute! Her shirt isn't even maternity- doesn't that make you sick?
Susie's best friend since childhood, Nina. We played the "dirty diaper" game!
my brother's girl friend, Rosyln.
Doesn't that diaper look gross? But Rosyln looks cute as always!!
the "loot" before
and after. Susie got all her big stuff-
car seat, stroller, pack n play, swing, bouncy seat,
plus tons of cute pink/animal stuff!
adorable animal print onesies!
Diaper bag with "K" for Kerrigan!
something for Daddy...he loves Auburn (poor guy!)
look, Suz has perfected the "belly hold" already!
I am so excited for my little sister and her husband. I can hardly wait to meet my little neice, Kerrigan!!
I will finish up with a picture that my sister will probably kill me for....but I can't resist!
Isn't her belly button adorable???
Mine never "popped" out like that, and I always love seeing it on pregnant ladies.
Hi, baby Kerrigan! I can't wait to meet you! I love you!
~Aunt Sarah
























2 comments:
Awww...Susie looks great! Oh, and I love the Etsy items! Thanks for sharing pics :)
Too, too, too cute! Susie looks gorgeous! By the way, will you send me the recipe for those brownies? :) Love the shower decor, and such a lucky mommy to get all that wonderful stuff for baby Kerrigan! Love the name!
Post a Comment