Tuesday, February 1, 2011

winner, winner, chicken dinner

And we can thank Guy Fieri for the title of thist post.

We have chosen a winner for the One Thousand Gifts book giveaway!

I used a most scientific method for determining the winner.  (who needs random.org?)



I just wrote everybody's name out on pieces of paper, stuck them in a bowl, and allowed my lovely assistant to choose a name.



Don't worry, this is not your prize! :)





Holly....you are the winner! Luckily for me, Holly lives here in O'boro, so I can save on shipping costs and deliver the book to her in person.  

Maybe I will put the shipping costs that I would have used to mail this book towards another giveaway! Whoa, I gotta slow down.  I'm making myself a little dizzy.

What once started as a personal blog to keep up with Lauren for myself and the gparents, has turned into a great way to meet other women and moms online through the "blog community." I love it!

Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks to those of you who take time from your busy days to read my blabbering.  :)


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sad I didn't win but I am going to have to read this book anyway!!

scrapperkare said...

Hi, Sara --

I saw a post of yours on Dina's blog (wow, it was from 2009!), asking about Scripture dishes that she posted about at Christmas time when her church had a dinner where you can host a table.

Anyway, you asked about those dishes and I just wanted you to know that I have an online store, Scripture Tableware www.scripturetableware.com, where you can purchase these lovely dishes from Feed on the Word (& we don't charge shipping ever!).

Anyway, I enjoyed your photos of Lauren . . . and your blogging.

In His grace,
Karen Collins
Scripture Tableware
Flowery Branch, GA