A little trip down memory lane....
Lauren Grace Colburn
May 20, 2008
Our new family of 3
a very proud Daddy!!
Going home from the hospital (Daddy & I cried
the whole way home because we were so happy!)
you were almost the same size as your ladybug! :)
(And yes, extremely yellow...jaundice!!)
Our 2 year old baby!
Daddy brought home a surprise today for your birthday
...a Dora balloon...
and some beautiful roses!
(you are getting your big gift from us on Saturday...a tricycle!!)
We had a little celebration tonight, just the 3 of us, and now we are headed to AL this weekend for a party with Daddy's family....
And next weekend we will celebrate with mommy's family in FL...
hopefully you will not think that you get this many birthday parties every year! :)
Lauren,
You are a such a sweet little girl and you bring joy everywhere you go! Daddy and I love you more everyday. You are such a blessing to us, and there is not a day that goes by that we don't thank God for you!
We are starting to see you assert your independence more and it is sort of bittersweet. You don't depend on us completely anymore for every little thing. There are many things that you try to do on your own! You don't always agree with what we want you to do, but I hope that you will see (one day!) that we only want what's best for you.
We can't wait to see what the future holds and we know that God has great things in store for you life!
Love you, love you!
~Mommy

















2 comments:
I hope to finally meet her one day. I love the invitation!
Soooo sweet. I can't believe she is already 2. I feel like I just really got to know her last week and I love her even more. She is a precious, dainty, little girlie girl and I'm sooo glad I got to spend a week with her.
Post a Comment